Azithromycin is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of bacterial infections, including sexually transmitted diseases. Examples of such diseases are mycoplasma genitalia, chlamydia, ureaplasma urealyticum, nonspecific urethritis and gonorrhea. Azithromycin proves to be effective by affecting bacterial cells. It prevents them from multiplying and spreading, which allows the body to fight off the infection spontaneously.
Check the price at the reputable online pharmacy with a prescription issued online.
The prescription is issued automatically after completing a simple medical form. It does not take more than 2 minutes.
After filling in this form, we can proceed to payment, and the medicine will be automatically delivered together with the prescription.
- (The service is fully free and the prescriptions are signed by registered doctors)
Full discretion and safety
- (All transmitted data is fully confidential. Orders are shipped in discrete packages, not revealing their content.)
Azithromycin – online prescription
This medicine cannot be bought without a prescription, do not get fooled and do not buy medicines from unknown sources. Thanks to us, you are able to obtain the fully original medicine from a licensed pharmacy without leaving home. If you are interested in buying a medicine, just click on the link at the top to check the price and go to short medical form, and after filling it the prescription, delivered along with your medicine, will be automatically issued.
Azithromycin side effects
Like all medicines, Azithromycin can cause side effects, but they do not occur in all patients. The most common side effects are vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, constipation, headache and dizziness, fatigue, vaginal itching, vaginal discharge, itchy skin and rash. If you experience long-term and burdensome side effects, talk to your doctor immediately. Please also read the information leaflet included in the package.
Information on medicine Azithromycin
- It is used for the treatment of bacterial diseases, often in sexually transmitted diseases. Examples of such diseases are gonorrhea, chlamydia, nonspecific urethritis, ureaplasma urealyticum and mycoplasma genitalia.
- Properly adjusted dosage allows to cure the above listed diseases quickly and to prevent complications.
- Azithromycin is also known as Azithromycinum.
- It is present on the market in two doses of 250 mg and 500 mg.
- It is a macrolide antibiotic.
- Most frequently, two tablets are taken simultaneously (the total dosage is 1000mg). In the treatment of gonorrhea, Cefixime is additionally taken.
- The most important contraindication for azithromycin is sensitization to azithromycin dihydrate, erythromycin, macrolide antibiotics, ketolides or any of the active substances included in the formulation.
- Wikipedia Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azithromycin
How does Azithromycin work
Azithromycin works by affecting directly the bacteria cells. It penetrates into the structure of its cell wall and inhibits the biosynthesis of protein. This prevents bacteria from multiplying and spreading. Then, the body is able to deal with the infection spontaneously.
Target of this medicine
Azithromycin is targeted at people with venereal diseases, for example gonorrhoea, chlamydia, nonspecific urethritis, as well as ureaplasma urealyticum and mycoplasma genitalium bacterial infection. For treatment of gonorrhoea, it is combined with Cefixime.
Contraindications for using Azithromycin
Azithromycin cannot be used by people allergic to azithromycin dihydrate, erythromycin, macrolide antibiotics and ketolides. The contraindications include also:
- kidney or liver diseases
- too low level of magnesium or potassium
- heart conditions, especially long QT syndrome
- neurological or psychological problems
- myasthenia gravis
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- weight below 45 kg
Taking Azithromycin with other medicines
Azithromycin may interact with other medicines, therefore you should provide your doctor with the information on all medicines you take, non-prescription medicines as well, including herbal preparations.
Special care should be taken in case of:
- ergatomine – it is used to treat migraines and bleeding from the genital tract. Combination of these two drugs may increase the risk of side effects
- statins – used to treat too high cholesterol
- hyperacidity medicines – used to treat heartburn and indigestion. Azithromycin should be taken one or two hours after taking this type of medicament.
- warfarin – anticoagulant
- terenadine – antihistamine medicine. Taking it together with Azithromycin may cause cardiac problems.
- cisprid – used for stomach problems. Concurrent use with Azithromycin may lead to serious heart diseases.
- nelfinavir and zidovudine – preparations used to treat HIV
- rifabutin – used to treat tuberculosis
- quinidine – antiarrhythmic medicine.
- cyclosporin – used by organ transplant patients
- theophylline – used to treat asthma and obstructive pulmonary disease.
- alfentanil – analgesic.
- digoxin – used to treat atrial fibrillation and heart failure.
- pimozide – used to treat mental illnesses
- asthermolysis – used to treat hay fever
How to take Azithromycin
Azithromycin has the form of tablets. In individual diseases it should be taken at the following doses:
- Ureaplasma urealyticum- two 500-mg tablets taken at the same time.
- Urethritis- one-time treatment – two 500-mg tablets.
- Gonorrhea- two tablets of Azithromycin (500 mg each) and 2 tablets of Cefixime (400 mg each).
- Chlamydia- two tablets at a time, 500 mg each.